The Tour du Valat Resource Centre
The Tour du Valat Resource Centre was established in 1954 at the same time as the Tour du Valat. It was originaly made up of documents from the personal library of Luc Hoffmann, founder of the Research Institute. Since the beginning, The Resource Centre has offered researchers a specialized document collection in ornithology, ecology and Mediterranean wetlands conservation.
The Resource Centre is open to everyone.
- On site, The Resource Centre provides its users with workspace and free Internet access. It offers accessibility to all documents and the assistance of a librarian.
- Online, its web portal provides an opportunity to:
- Conduct bibliographic queries in its specialized document collection;
- View thematic selections of bibliographic references
- See the contents of the journals recently received at the Library
- Discover the Library's new books
Relevant and fast literature search results,
do you dare to believe it? We do. Follow the guide! →